Nelson Mandela's words will be very useful in life, save this thing will apply in any corner, in everyone's life

Everyone knows the name of Nelson Mandela today, many people are familiar with his works and his life, some people only know him by name. The name of Mahatma Gandhi is world famous in India today as well as the name of former President of Africa Nelson Mandela is just as world famous in the world today.


We may have heard many things connected with the life of Nelson Mandela, even today I am going to tell you one thing that is connected with his life. Even though Nelson Mandela became the President of Africa, there have been many struggles in his life before he became the President, he has endured a lot in his life, he has had to go to jail many times, he has also faced many pains. But he still came to the presidency and did nothing wrong against those who wronged him. This was also his greatness.


When Nelson Mandela became president, he went to dine inside a hotel, accompanied by some of his staff and his bodyguards. Other people came to dine at the hotel where Nelson Mandela went to dine, each arranged on his own table.

While everyone was waiting for dinner, Nelson Mandela's eyes fell on a man sitting next to him, he called a guard and told him to have the person sitting at the table in front of me have a meal. At Mandela's command, the guard brought the man and sat him down in front of Mandela and ate.



While eating, the man quietly began to eat his food, raising his eyes and not even looking at Mandela, his hands and feet trembling like a sick person. He finished his meal and went out with a low look.


The guard told Nelson Mandela: "This man looked physically ill, his arms and legs were shaking." Listening to the guard, Mandela said: "No, he was not a sick man, but he was a prisoner when I was in prison. He used to torture me a lot, he used to beat me, he used to make me drink his urine when I was thirsty, I was also very scared of him, but today I have become the President, because of which he sat in front of me and trembled. He was scared of me today, but I have no grudge against him. I don't want to hurt her."


Even a great man like Nelson Mandela, despite changing his position, even though he has the power, does not think of harming those who have done wrong to him. Revenge is also being paid.

But a person like Nelson Mandela is popular not only in his country but all over the world because of his calm nature and his life without ego and without a sense of revenge towards anyone.


Post a Comment

0 Comments